What is it, why you need it, and how to get it!
To participate in a Learn to Skate program, it is required that each skater signs up for a membership through Learn to Skate USA. This membership costs $16 (before processing fee) and is renewed annually, memberships are valid July 1-June 30. The membership is renewed in June of each year. Here are the benefits of the membership:
- Be a member of the best skating program endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey and US Speedskating.
- Gain great information to make sure your first glides on ice are successful ones.
- Receive a Welcome Packet in the mail, which includes a subscription to Learn To Skate USA The Magazine valued at $3 (allow 2-4 weeks for delivery)
- Receive secondary sports accident insurance
- Participate in lessons, performances, competitions, and all activities associated with Learn to Skate USA.
It is important that you make sure you sign up for a membership prior to registering for one of our Learn to Skate Programs.
How to Sign Up
1. Visit www.learntoskateusa.com
2. Click on the circle icon in the upper left corner and click “sign up”.
3. You will be prompted to fill out the required information and payment.
4. Write down your skater’s Learn to Skate member number – you will need this when registering for one of our programs and for renewal the following year.
How to Renew
- Visit www.learntoskateusa.com
- Click on the circle icon in the upper left corner and scroll down and click “Login/Renew”
- Log in using your Learn to Skate USA membership number. If you do not know your password, click on the “forgot password” link to get a temporary one sent to you. If you do not know your membership number, email “memberservices@LearnToSkateUSA.com” with the name, date of birth, and city/state of the member, or contact the head coach.
- Once you login, you will see a red banner above your name if it needs to be renewed. Click on the account/profile button next to your name to see more details.
- To renew your membership, select the “click to renew” button on the red notification banner above your name
- Verify your member profile and answer the question “Are you an instructor?” at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose your program affiliation by selecting the program you are skating with (Bemidji Figure Skating Club). .
- Verify your cart is correct and click “Checkout”
- Enter billing and payment information and click “Continue”
- Verify payment information and click “Submit” only once.
- Your invoice will be available on the next screen once your payment has been processed, may be printed for your records, and will be available in your management system on the following business day.
For questions or assistance contact Member Services at 877.587.1400 or memberservices@LearnToSkateUSA.com
If you sign up for the LTS session and are not compliant before the session begins you will be notified and asked to renew your membership prior to skating.